background

Tuesday, February 05, 2008






YAY! Caleb turns 1/2 today!!! We have had more fun with this little boy than we ever imagined! As I write, he is sitting (in his boppy surrounded with pillows) and playing and yelling. He loves to yell! Especially in public. Just for fun. He gets alot of attention when he does it, which has encouraged it even more I think! Every once in a while, I will go in to get him in the morning and he will be turned sideways or flipped in his crib~ if he is secretly rolling, he hasn't shown us yet! We are working on it, and he is slowly getting used to the feeling of sitting up, so hopefully it won't be long until he does that on his own! I decided to attempt to make some baby food yesterday, and it turned out pretty good~ tonight we will see what Caleb thinks of his mama's cooking :) Caleb had a really fun time with Aunt Natasha and Josh 2 weeks ago (It was SO great to see you two!!!!!) and got to spend some fun time with Grandpa and Grandma Linhart and aunt Jess and Kelsey this last weekend. We are sad that Aunt Jess is moving, but are excited for all that Boston has in store for her. Thanks to Aunt Kelsey babysitting, Dan and I got to go to the KU-MU game last night in Lawrence- it was a blast!!!! Well, I am off to work so I better go get Caleb bundled up! Love you all!

No comments: