Well, we can say that not a lot has gone on since our last post but that is only partially true. Though not much time has passed, it seems Caleb is changing every day! He continues to laugh and giggle more and more all the time. He loves to play Rocket Ship...this is where I lift him up and over my head really fast. Regarding food, he loves both peas and carrots. He also stands (assited of course) pretty well. Now, when I say stand I mean he stiffens his legs and can put most of his weight on them. Not bad for only 5.5 months old. Grandma Janet came this past weekend to hang out with Baby C. Caleb always loves to see his grandparents. Here are a few updated pictures. Enjoy!!
background
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Well, we can say that not a lot has gone on since our last post but that is only partially true. Though not much time has passed, it seems Caleb is changing every day! He continues to laugh and giggle more and more all the time. He loves to play Rocket Ship...this is where I lift him up and over my head really fast. Regarding food, he loves both peas and carrots. He also stands (assited of course) pretty well. Now, when I say stand I mean he stiffens his legs and can put most of his weight on them. Not bad for only 5.5 months old. Grandma Janet came this past weekend to hang out with Baby C. Caleb always loves to see his grandparents. Here are a few updated pictures. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment