background

Wednesday, February 27, 2008





Guess what???!! Baby Caleb is getting his first TOOTH! He has been really fussy tonight and so after his bath he started chewing on my finger...and I felt a sharp point~ I am so excited! I actually was getting pretty frustrated with his crying and getting up in the night, but when I figured out why, I felt really bad and snuggled him a whole bunch :)
Let me just tell you all that I have the best friends in the whole world! I had such a great time with the girls 2 weekends ago. And Caleb had a blast seeing his "aunt" Ann!!!!! And I was reminded of how great this God-given gift of friendship is. Seriously, what would I do without you girls?? Ann got to see him try his first bite of fruit (the pics are really funny!) and of course he couldn't get enough of them. We also discovered that he can drink pretty well through a straw. Ann and I went to the coffee shop and Caleb was fascinated with our drinks, so we got him one of his own (He wanted a caramel macchiato but we decided on a water instead) He drank it right out of the straw!
Last weekend we made a last minute trip to Wichita to see my family! On Saturday, Caleb decided he wanted to start sitting up really well! Its so cute, he will just sit and play with his toys now, until he gets tired and crashes down- we are there to catch him of course.....usually :)

No comments: