What a day! Actually, what a week! Caleb is asleep in his crib now~ he has been "sleeping through the night" more consistently now (which I count as 7 or more hours at a time), so I have been getting some good sleep here and there, which makes the work day much easier. As nice as it is to have a paycheck again, by the end of the week I am really missing my baby boy! We are looking forward to a fun weekend in Nebraska. I can hardly wait to meet baby Everett (Zach and Anna's little boy). And seeing our friends will be awesome!! I really miss Anna :(
Daniel will be out of town most of the weekends in November and early December, so if anyone is interested in coming over to hang out with Caleb and I just let me know!!
Caleb is just staring at everything now!! He loves to just sit up (with our help of course!) and look at the world, and he likes to be held up in the air (daddy's new game!). Daniel swears he heard him laugh tonight too (I was gone running...so I'm not convinced...)
No comments:
Post a Comment