background

Sunday, October 28, 2007






This weekend was really fun! Caleb got to see Grandma and Grandpa Hubbard, Grandma and Grandpa Linhart, Grandma Marcia, Uncle Ryan, and Aunts Jess, Kelsey, and Ashly!! We dedicated Caleb to the Lord at church on Sunday~ basically we went before the church to acknowledge that he is a wonderful gift from God, and recognize that we have the great privilege and the great responsibility to raise him in a godly way. Also, it is a chance for our friends and family in the congregation to pledge to walk alongside us in this journey. It was so great to have our family there with us at church this morning. We pray daily for our little boy, and that we would be the parents that God calls us to be. Avalie also got dedicated this morning and it was SO AWESOME to share in that experience with our good friends!!
PS Grandma Janet put him to bed Saturday night at 8:00 and he didn't wake up until 5 AM!!!!!!! This is the longest he has ever slept. Of course, I woke up much earlier, wondering why he wasn't crying and had to check on him a few times, but it was so great! I almost hesitate to write that on here, because it seems like whenever I do, then he does the opposite :) But anyway, Daniel and I are enjoying some quiet evenings together nowadays!

No comments: