background

Monday, September 08, 2014

Last tidbits of summer fun.

Here are the last little tidbits of summer fun........

Swimming with friends!





Playing at the park:
And this is what we look like after a fun weekend at grandma and grandpa's house :)
So, now that Caleb and Ellie are back in school, William and I are LOVING our sweet time together.  I was worried he would be bored with just me, but he is doing so well! I love having my little sidekick around and we get to spend so much more time together.  Oh, and is there anything more precious than seeing him pray and thank God for his little lunch??  Oh, melts my heart:
And the nose krinkle, I hope he never stops doing that:

And sometimes I find the kids here:

or snuggling on the couch....

Soaking in the sunshine:


Spent some sweet time with Grandpa, and his favorite cookies :)
Remember that cute picture above of William sweetly praying? Well, sometimes we do this, too.  It's not quite as precious:
 

Mother's Day: 




And some bowling fun:

Friends!

B-Ball with Dad:

Books, books, and more books!
Sippin' on some cold treats!!!

Vising our favorite fishies:

Family fun night with our Christ Community friends!




Ahhhh, and this!  *fingers crossed*
Lego fun: 

Community Group friends!



And an awesome fourth of July visit from the Hunnicutts!!

Cousin Kelynn's birthday party at the lake!!
Ellie and Caleb were so proud of their kindness journal, where we recorded the ways we served others:
And of course corn on the cob!
Ohio Days with family, complete with parade, lots of candy, and carnival rides!
Caleb convinced Dan to ride these crazy rides with him!

It was an awesome summer full of fun and sun and friends! Can't wait to see what's in store this fall!


No comments: