

So, my goal is to get one last post in before baby #3 joins us! I have less than 3 week until my due date (Nov 9), so we are thinking it could be any day now. My body is definitely ready to have this little guy, but my life is not so organized....oh well! Though we will see his sweet face very soon, I wanted to share a few pics of our soon-to-be baby boy!

In the mean time, we've had a really fun fall so far...being silly at home...
and taking little trips....and lots of fun at the park....




Ellie loves to pretend she's a lion- she has a pretty convincing "roar!", too :)We got to witness her rolling over for the first time! How fun :)
Before:


The girls threw me an awesome shower for me at the Melting Pot- good friends, blackberry lemonade, and loads of chocolate! Could it get any better??? Thanks, girls!
Reunion picnic at the park:
OK, one last thing I will share: this is a video of the kids saying part of their prayers at night. I've never tried to video this before, as the video doesn't even capture how precious this time is for us. It's so fun to hear what they are thankful for: "mommy, daddy, my pillow pal, my teachers, baby brother, Jesus, etc... I've posted a little clip of them saying the Lord's Prayer. Ellie discovered what I was doing about half way through, so we also have a big "CHEESE!" in there...hah!
No comments:
Post a Comment