


OK, so where do I start? Today was such a great day! The kids made oatmeal for breakfast (Caleb can practically do it by himself now), trip to the library, riding bikes in the rain...I love spending days with the kids :) And the fact that we are having another one soon is becoming more and more apparent- I'm already at 31 weeks :) And he doesn't let me forget he's in there- LOTS of kicking and hiccups at least a few times a day.


Here I am with my friend Megan! Our boys are due within days of each other~

Well, lets start with our awesome trip to Nebraska last month. Nothing better than fresh-picked sweet corn right out of the Hunnicutt farm!



I think we all ate more corn that we had in our whole lives- and loved it!!

Ellie and Levi :)

Crafts with the Brooks girls!

Our garden grew a bit since the last time I posted about it! Here is Caleb bringing in the bounty! Yummy homegrown tomatoes :)

Caleb also is the proud graduate of swimming lessons!

He did awesome, swimming through the hoop, swimming under water, diving in, and swimming to the side after capsizing from the raft!

The best part of August? Celebrating Caleb and Ellie's birthdays!! In case you didn't know, birthdays are a pretty big deal at our house!! Caleb chose blueberry muffins for breakfast:

We took him to pick out a brand new bike- he went straight to the Lightning McQueen 16 inch bike, hopped on, and did not get off until we reached the car. Yep, he rode all through WalMart on it, even before he knew how to brake- it was pretty scary and I'm certain a few people were nearly run over in the aisles. He rode it right up to the check out counter and then out to the parking lot :) Best.present.ever.

And Ellie got her fair share of goodies, too!

Including a new Baby Stella (toddler version) with carrier!

Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!



Dinner at Red Robin- a birthday favorite!

And here are some pictures from their birthday bash- Under The Sea theme complete with sharks and mermaids and lots of friends!!


Beach themed cupcakes!




Treasure!

Jell-o Aquariums!

Ellie and Adeline!

We love Baby Kelynn! (and you too Jess!)

Grandma Janet:

The Hunnicutts stayed for a few days and we went to a Royals game! A first for our kids- they had a blast!




Then, a vacation for Dan and I!!! We went on our 3rd annual Lake Trip with our friends (without the kids!) It was full of relaxation, swimming, snacking, taking morning walks, late nights playing games, laying out....

Lets not forget the famous guacamole and sangria evening cruise!


Pregnant-girl version for me (and Kristin) :)

We had fun the next weekend at Emmie and Reese's birthday party!


And MORE parties! One of Caleb's best friends at preschool, Kellan, invited him to his birthday bash at Monkey Bizness.
BFF's!!

Life is just not as sweet without good friends to share it with!
No comments:
Post a Comment