

In preparation for our new little one, we have moved Caleb and Ellie into the same room! They are LOVING it and doing great! Ellie likes her big girl bed, and they both enjoy each other's company, and we often hear giggling & laughing going on after the lights are turned out :) One night there was a lot of giggling going on, so we peeked in and Caleb was out of bed reading his Bible to Ellie, who was peeking over the edge of her bedrail and listening intently ~ so precious!
Their room is a work in progress- it's going to be a mermaid and shark theme :) Pics to come....
First time going night-night in her new bed :) As you can tell, she doesn't love her daddy a bit ;)
So here's my latest project: a raised-bed garden in the backyard. I got inspired from some of the other women at church and decided to try my own hand at gardening- we'll see how it all turns out. It was a lot of work!!
So we relaxed later with dinner out and a movie night at home :) Perfect way to spend my birthday!
Beautiful birthday/mother's day flowers from mama:
And look what Caleb did ALL by himself on the driveway! He said, "Look! I spelled MOM!". I loved it!
The next day (Mother's Day), we had a BBQ at the house with Dan's family, and my sis Ashly came over, too. The kids had alot of fun playing with the watering hose- ended up soaked!
Fun trip to Wonderscope with the friends Mason and Brody:Miss Brianna (Caleb's preschool teacher), but we will still see her when she comes to babysit!!

#1: My brother Thomas' HS graduation! So proud of you lil' brother!
Here is one of his presents...yes, Dan was jealous :)
Family love!
I had one of those wierd moments at Thomas' graduation ceremony where I realized that someday they will be saying my kids' names as they walk across the stage....wierd to think about that!
Caleb and I actually traveled just the two of us back up for Thomas' grad ceremony and it was such a blessing to spend a couple of days away with just Caleb and I! I loved the one-on-one time with my little boy :) We had the chance to go to an awesome zoo (called Tanganika) where we could get almost dangerously close to the animals- C LOVED it! 
Graduation #2: Daniel!!! Yay! He now has his hard-earned MBA from Rockhurst!
Our community group from church volunteers every year at the Family Fiesta in our community! The kids helped this year, too! We are in charge of the games for the kids! It is so much fun :)
Jessie and I!

It was SO beautiful!
In line for the film festival
Oh, and here's a sneak peak at our baby #3!! Not sure of a name yet, but here are Caleb's top two choices:
1) Caleb
2) Ernie
(If it was a sister, he wanted her to be named Travis :)) lol

He was sucking his thumb!
Bye everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment