Hi friends! Once again, we've had a busy busy month!! Lots of fun stuff to tell you about :) The BIG one being Caleb's 3rd birthday Bash! His choice this year was Elmo! We had a party complete with all of his favorites: Elmo and Cookie Monster balloons, cake, Dorothy cupcakes, pizza, PB&J's, fruit, juice boxes, and GREAT friends and family. 



Ellie and her buddy Brig:
He was really in to the party and presents this year. He got TONS of cool stuff, including this couch, which has been enjoyed by both kids (oh, and notice the new underwear- shortly after this pic was taken Caleb announced, "I pee-peed in my undies!"....yeah, he hasn't worn them since)
Grandma and Grandpa Hubbard and Uncle Ry and Thomas and Samantha stayed the weekend with us, and we even got a little swimming in on Sunday: 
We also had some other special visitors: The Hunnicutts! I absolutely LOVE seeing all our little ones grow up together! 

Daniel and I also celebrated our 5th anniversary! He surprised me by planning a night away at a great Bed and Breakfast on the Plaza and a nice dinner, and these:
A few fun play dates:One with Lucas and Syndey: (watching Cars):
And with Beckett!
We also had a great time celebrating Emmie's 2nd birthday:
Stairmaster with Kurt:
Caleb really loves those Brooks girls! The other day, I asked him at dinner if he wanted to call someone on the phone (usually he says grandma, grandpa, etc). This time he said "I want to call Jesus and pray for Baby Reese". So precious!
Other BIG BIG news! Ellie took her FIRST STEPS on Saturday!! It was so great because Daniel and I both got to see it. She just stood up in the middle of the room and took about 5 steps! She is so wobbly, but SO proud of her new skills!
We also had family pics done Saturday morning (you can see a few at www.luckyphotographer.blogspot.com ) Ellie was SO not in the mood to take pics on Saturday so Nicole came back this morning to take some more of her, and I had lots of fun playing dress-up!

And last but not least, we had a fun, but way-too-short visit with ANN!!! It was great to see her today! Totally made my week!

Overall, I am reminded of how many amazing people God has put in my life- life wouldn't be as rich without each and every one of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment