Here is a picture of our snow adventure! We had a pretty good snow last Saturday, so I fought my desire to hibernate in my sweats all day, and decided to do the "good mom" thing and take Caleb outside to play~ He seemed like it, and thought it was really funny when we picked up the snow and threw it! He stayed pretty warm in his snow clothes from Grandma Marcia :)
Caleb is such a sweet boy with LOTS of energy and desire to discover everything. But he is really testing our patience lately! He is beginning to use more words, but is still unable to say everything he wants, which is leading to lots of frustration on his part, and subsequently on ours too. He is always busy and seems to get into everything he is not supposed to, and usually does it before we can stop him (he is so fast!). For example, just today, he got into our shower and threw out all of our shampoo and soap and ended up with really wet pants..then he climbed up in the dishwasher and grabbed a plate and ran with it; as I was catching up to him he dropped it and it broke all over the floor...then I found him dipping pieces of cereal into Samson's water bowl then eating it....then I came downstairs to find him INSIDE Samson's kennel with the door shut looking out the door....and that is all I can remember...wow!
He has now decided that he doesn't like to eat most green vegetables. If he sees them in the spoon (even mixed in with something else) he says "no" and throws his head back really dramatically. So last night, Dan and I were joking and put some brussels sprouts on his plate just to see what he would do (expecting a really extreme reaction) and he LOVED them! Its funny, he had them for lunch and dinner today, too....hilarious! He is so unpredictable.
No comments:
Post a Comment