Hey guys!! I hope you are all doing well!! We had a really fun time celebrating Avalie's 2nd birthday 2 weeks ago~ it was so fun to see her so excited and Caleb loved hanging out with her and Everett :) Caleb and Everett have developed their own languages and spend their time playing and tackling and wiping out on the wood floor and terrorizing Samson (our dog), and much more.....definitely boys! And we were reminded of how much we miss our friends Zach and Anna~ spending time with them is always so refreshing.
My belly is getting bigger by the day, but Caleb is totally oblivious of what is happening. I am nervous to see how he handles a new little one...luckily we have several more months to get prepared and practice "touching NICE" rather than squeezing and poking eyes. I am getting so excited to hold another tiny baby in my arms :)
Caleb enjoyed a visit from Grandma Janet, Grandpa David, and Uncles Ryan and Thomas last weekend. They are helping us finish out our basement. We are making it a new guest space, since our guest room will be overtaken by baby number two :) It will be so great, and we are more than blessed and thankful for all the help from our families. Dan has really enjoyed the challenge and it is a huge moneysaver for us...I just can't believe how much work they are putting in!!
Caleb is babbling even more in his own language and saying more words as well. He is starting to get pretty frustrated when he can't say what he wants, which is leading to more fits and little tantrums, which is definitely testing our patience. I am so glad Dan and I have each other to help when we get frustrated and overwhelmed (well, its mostly me that gets impatient, and Daddy comes to the rescue :) ) Beyond that, Caleb is just the sweetest little boy~ I find myself more in love with him all the time.....its hard to believe we will love another baby just as much!! I have so enjoyed spending time with him in the mornings! My new job allows me to see him and have breakfast with him every morning (at my old job I would leave before he woke up in the morning). It has made a huge difference in my day (and hopefully his too!). Blessings just keep on comin'......
1 comment:
I still need to see a pic of you!! I don't believe that you are huge! Love you lots and it was SO good talking to you the other night. I miss you lots!
Post a Comment