background

Sunday, May 04, 2008


Thank goodness for another beautiful day! I am writing this as Caleb is eating his peas and talking up a storm. He told me to give you all this message (see below for a visual): "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....dadadadaaaaaa!!!!"


Caleb has been quite the socialite this weekend. He visited with some old friends on Friday night (and stayed up way past his bed time :)), did some volunteering with mom and dad at the Resource Center Cinco de Mayo fiesta on Saturday, played in the nursery at church, and rolled up his sleeves to do some gardening today (well, he watched and smiled from his stroller, but I am sure he would have loved playing with the dirt and worms we uncovered. I'm not sure how I will handle that, as I am still a very germ-conscious mommy (just ask Dan!) We were at a BBQ this evening with our neighbors and we discovered that another tooth has popped through! One on the top!

And another new development is this little curl on the top of his head...it's hilarious!



Oh yeah, you can check out the slide show from Caleb's 8 month pics here:
www.jamiemillerimages.com/slideshows/c8mth

No comments: