This was the first weekend that we were able to spend alot of time outside! We spent most of our time landscaping and planting~ We spent Saturday morning to mid-afternoon at our Serve Day project through church....and all the while, Fred and Sally were at our house arranging a rock wall and tearing out a huge nasty bush in our front yard!! When we got home, we continued to plant and mulch the front and plant two trees in our backyard! Here is a picture of Caleb's tree:
Now, when I say "we", I really mean "I stood back and looked in awe" as they did the hard work :) I have found that I am really good at supervising~ haha...we still have a long way to go, but it is great to see some color out there. I also ran in the Trolley Run on Sunday morning, but Caleb stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Linhart because it was a little chilly outside.
*Happy Spring*
No comments:
Post a Comment