background

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I hope you had a great mother's day!! I know I did - minus being a little sick. On Monday, Caleb was really hot when he woke up and was really snuggly- he actually took a nap with me on the couch which he never does! So I knew something was up; I took his temperature and it was 102.8!! Tylenol seemed to do a good job of keeping it down, but I took him in to see the doc and he said there was a little fluid building up on his ears. So we started an antibiotic and he was doing much better the next day. I developed some sinus stuff over the weekend, but it seems to be getting better- all I care is that we are all well for our trip to Nebraska this weekend to see the Hunnicutts (and George, Jessie, and Avalie are coming, too...yay!)
Thanks to my awesome friends and family, I had the BEST birthday ever...complete with a BBQ with friends, flowers, cake (w/ candles!), brownies, parties, and lots of cards and messages! All of you Kansas City drivers will be glad to know that I will be receiving a GPS system for my car, so I will no longer be roaming the streets of KC lost and calling Daniel 100 times a day asking where something is :) I have come to accept the fact that I am directionally challenged, so rather than deny it I am doing something about it! Anyway, check out my favorite birthday card:









































<---And here are a couple of pics of Mr. Personality at Grandma and Grandpa Hubbard's house this weekend:



































Seeing Uncle John!!
<--It's like he is saying "He did it!"



















<--Waking up Uncle Ryan on Sunday morning!







....and learning to play the guitar with daddy (he loved listening to Uncle Thomas play the guitar this weekend also...he is getting so good!!)










I keep watching my garden eagerly, and am proud to say there are some survivors!

1 comment:

annjaneltaylor said...

I love how different and dramatic his facial expressions are!

Maybe he'll be an actor....:)