Well, we had some special visitors since our last post. Grandma and Grandpa Payne came to visit last Wednesday. Caleb had a great time playing and spending time with his grandparents. They played baseball (basically hitting a ball that swivels on a tee) and read lots of Caleb's favorite books. He even got some new books to read. I think it's safe to say that Caleb will never be in need when it comes to toys!! Personally, I can't wait until he is old enough to start playing with Nerf toys. We have already planned a Nerf attack on Mom, even though he may not know it yet!
He also had another great visit from Grandma Hubbard and Grandma and Grandpa Linhart last weekend. I went turkey hunting so Lisa's mom came up for the weekend.
Caleb is still changing everyday. He continues to try new foods. We tried real green beans the other night and today he had dried apples at the babysitter's. He loved them! He's also eating his cheerios like a pro. He hasn't crawled yet, but he sure likes to get on all fours and just rock back and forth. Although he hasn't quite figured out the forward motion, he can definitely scoot backwards and he loves to do 360's. We figured this out on Sunday when we left him in the living room on his tummy and came back a few minutes later to find that he had scooted himself backwards and was UNDER THE COUCH! Once he figures out how to move those knees forward I don't think we will be able to stop him.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is getting!! I am amazed everytime i read an update!! We miss you two and Baby C!!
Post a Comment