Our baby Caleb is ONE MONTH OLD today!!! WOW! And let me tell you, he is really getting chunky! I remember when we brought him home, I could wrap my finger and thumb around his little thigh, and now my fingers don't even touch when I try to wrap them around! And his neck and face are really filling out! His face is changing, too and he is starting to really look like a little person. We had a great weekend visiting grandparents, great grandparents, uncles, and tons of other family and friends. He finally got to meet Brenton- they were so cute together! And he loved being held by his "aunt" Natasha! Grandma Janet is spending the week here, too! Today, she bought Caleb his first Halloween costume- a little dinosaur! I can't wait to try it on~
*The pics: first is Caleb with Grandma Janet, next with great grandma and great grandpa VanSickle, then with grandpa Mike and great grandma Payne, then with "aunt and uncle" Natasha and Josh and Brenton. The last one is his first trip to the lake! He also went to his first wedding on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment