background

Wednesday, September 19, 2007






Caleb is having his BEST day ever!!! I am having so much fun with him~ he has taken really good naps and has been really awake, too! He is definitely starting to like his toys and to stare at them!! We got out a new toy- a play gym that lays on the floor with bright colors and music and toys...he was laying in it today and batting the toys with his arm (maybe on purpose?), and kicking his legs and staring at them...SO CUTE! We have also discovered that he loves to be outside, and even to stare out the window at the light! He is making all kinds of sounds today, too- little squeeks and coo's. He is just the best~

*Check out those chubby cheeks!!*

2 comments:

The Wells said...

Isn't it great how alert they are becoming! I think Brenton has grown up so much in the last week or two-- his vision, his schedule, even his eating!

The Wells said...

oh yeah...I can't see the pictures-- they are just boxes with question marks inside. :(