Caleb was really smiley this morning! (of course, whenever I got the camera out he stopped and he just stared at the camera like "what is that??")
Yesterday I realized (as I was changing him for the 3rd time!) that he has outgrown alot of his clothes!! I was in denial for a few minutes as I tried to stuff him in his newborn onesies and pretend that he wasn't growing up, then I realized that it just couldn't be comfortable and gave up and started getting out the bigger sizes :) I even took him to the mall for the first time to buy some new long sleeved clothes (he is wearing one of them here...still just a little big)
He likes to sleep with his mouth open (just like his mom)- and sometimes with one eye partly open, which looks really funny!
Oh and I almost forgot! Earlier this week, I put Caleb in his boppy for some tummy time and went into the kitchen for literally 30 seconds...I came back in and he had catapulted his whole body up and over the boppy and was laying in the carpet!! I still have no idea how he did that...
1 comment:
how funny! Brenton launches himself off the boppy, too-- his legs are WAY stronger than his arms at this point. I still have yet to capture a picture of my little one smiling :(. And I am with you in denial-- Brenton is starting to outgrow the newborn stuff and I pulled out some-- what we use to call-- "big boy outfits" this week as well! And the fed-ex scale pictures are adorable! Talk to you soon!!!
Post a Comment