background

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Do you know how LOVED you are?

(photo cred to Lindsey Largen :))

We celebrated Sweet Tessa's first birthday last weekend- 
with pink, 
and gold, 
and glitter, 
and lots of friends & family and TREATS! 










I promise she wore clothes for at least part of the time!






She had a sweet reunion with Miss Leslie. Tessa went right to her, and snuggled into her chest for about 5 minutes before even looking up...so so precious!  I'm so thankful for the sweet bond they share-


She's walking like a champ, weighs in at almost 20 pounds, has 4 (razor-sharp) teeth, loves to feed herself all kinds of food, points, claps, dances, and is starting to say a few words- "mama, dada, Tessa, all done, Hey!" and a few more we can't understand! She's also good at telling us what she doesn't want- she gives us the hand and pushes it away!  And her favorite chore is still dishes-



And she's still a diva about her milk- only warm milk in a bottle will do! Anything in a cup or not up to temperature is quickly rejected. So picky!


Oh and apparently she loves cake!


She did throw up that night, but I figured that was coming after stuffing half of a cake at the party.

We had so much fun celebrating our littlest blessing. As always, I probably went a bit overboard, but what can I say? I LOVE birthdays! We are so thankful that God blessed our family with this sweet and sassy little redhead!




Just look how much she's grown!!!! She used to be such a tiny little thing- (3 mon old)

Happy birthday big girl!







Dan and I wrote a special blessing for her shortly after her birth, and we have it framed above her bed. We still pray that this would be true of her:


No comments: