background

Monday, February 01, 2016




Hey friends! I decided it's time for a little update....Christmas, birthday parties, carrying around toilet paper on swords-

you  know, the usual...

playing doctor-

going on breakfast dates- 


and making stuff- 

We've been having fun :)

First of all, I found some old pics of me when I was little, and check it out....William and I could be twins!
Ellie had another gymnastics meet- she took 2nd on beam, and did so well overall! 


Though she has loved doing it, we are taking a little break for a while.  She wants to try softball with some of her classmates, so we're looking forward to that! The gymnast in me had to back off a little, but I'm happy she's going to try something new!

Fun visit with Great Grandma:
We've had our fair share of colds/virus/etc. So this was my life for a while:
yes, red wine and the snot-sucker got us through!! haha

Elfred, our ornery little elf, paid us another visit this year. He was up to all kinds of tricks...


We did Journey to Judea again this year with these awesome peeps:

Caleb's having fun playing basketball.  Coach Phil and Coach Dan (aka Dad), have been faithfully teaching them each week...we're still waiting for a win! But I absolutely love watching him play-

And on another note, did I mention how much I love this kid? Found him asleep on his bed the other night...he fell asleep reading his dictionary  ;)

We celebrated my family Christmas at our house this year, with lots of fun and snuggles from Aunts, Uncles, and Grandma :)




Christmas Eve service:






Christmas Day!



We're happy to report that no one caught on fire this year during the "Happy Birthday Jesus" song
Then we went to Emporia to celebrate, and continued our annual tradition of family bowling





All of my childhood dreams came true when Ellie got an Easy Bake Oven.  We had lots of fun making the cookies....the outcome...eh.


Then off to Wichita to celebrate Thomas' birthday!

We finished off Christmas break with a trip to Cosmic Jump



And celebrated this sweet baby girl's birthday! Happy 1 year, to my beautiful niece Teagan!




So much love! 

No comments: