background

Wednesday, January 28, 2015







A few days ago, in the early hours of the morning, I was reading one of my mommy books and came across this, by Stephanie Howard.  I love it. 

Your baby has listened to you from inside the womb ever since she could hear...
 
She heard you laugh, cry, and hum...


When she entered the world, she heard your moans of exertion and your cry of exhilaration.  When being pushed from a warm, dark womb to a cold, bright room, the only thing familiar to your baby was the sound of your voice...
 

With the passing of time will come many changes, but one thing will remain the same.  Your child will always strain to hear your voice over the chaos of life.  When struggles come, your voice will be the one she searches for.  Your voice is the unique melody that opens windows of comfort and love.


May Tessa and I both hear God's still small voice throughout our lives.
 

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
~Zephaniah 3:17


I wish I could send this to your mom so she could send it to you, little blue elephant, cause I know she loves you that much. -MD

No comments: