background

Friday, July 25, 2014

As promised, some pics of my surprise birthday celebration!  As many of you know, my actual birthday week turned out to be a bit stressful...to say the least.  SO, look what this lovely did to brighten my day!  

 A little sugar, especially in the form of pink cupcakes, is always a win. And these little cuties could brighten any day :)

So the weekend after my bday, I was planning to pass the day on a quiet date with Dan, but instead I ended up blindfolded and taken to a mystery location....

A park full of my friends and family- the last thing I expected!


Dan had been planning it for months, unbeknownst to me!  He thought of everything, even gave a sweet little toast that brought a little tear to my eye.  I am one blessed 30 year old!  



Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for making my day so special!













As William would say, "What a day!!"

No comments: