WILLIAM RYDER turns 2!
Remember this sweet little baby boy??
This post is a little LOT overdue but I wanted to share some pics of his big day- He followed in his big brother's footsteps and had an Elmo party, just like Caleb did when he turned two.
And of course fun with Uncle Ryan
Snuggles with Grandma Sally
We LOVED all the family time!
Grandma and Grandpa Linhart with all the grandkids!
So blessed to have such sweet friends!
Oh, William! You've been such a joyful addition to our family. You are beyond affectionate and give the best snuggles. He absolutely loves his mama :)....he will often look at me and say "hand"- signaling that he wants to hold my hand- at the table, in the car, everywhere. Dan rolls his eyes and we laugh about it alot, but I secretly love it! He is also our sneakiest and most ornery child. He has a way of getting away with things in a way that the other two never could have done! He's so quiet, and he will sneak off and get into trouble without us noticing- like the time he dragged my salad shooter all the way upstairs and had it plugged into the wall in Caleb and Ellie's room- ah! Or tonight for example. Caleb stayed home with Dan and spent a significant amount of time meticulously counting out 100 marshmallows to put in a bag for his "100th day of school" trail mix. He even organized by groups of 10. Then, 2 minutes after Will and I walked in the door, I look over and see William with the bag in his hand and a mouth FULL of who knows how many marshmallows! Then he looked at us like, "what?". I'll share one more example, from this morning. He can really get you when you least expect it! We were leaving church, shaking hands with the pastor and saying our good-byes, and all of the sudden Will walks up and bites me in the behind!!! Yes, a big chomp on the buns! Of course I screamed in pain, and I can only imagine what everyone else was thinking!! What the heck! You just never now what he will come up with next.....
Oh, how we love this little boy!!!!!!!!!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment