background

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Hey everyone! We have had alot of celebrations in the last month! I threw a wedding shower for Heidi at the end of April! I am so happy for her! She was the best bride and it was such an honor to get to be her MOH. Ellie had lots of fun hanging with the girls, while Caleb and Daddy had some "man-time". The next weekend, we made a long awaited trip to Nebraska to see our good friends the Hunnicutts! It had been way too long! The kids had a blast (especially Caleb and Everett) and the played so well together! They even wanted to sleep in the same room, which worked surprisingly well! And the weekend would not be complete without a ride in the tractor :)We celebrated Heidi and Derrek's wedding on May 1st~ Caleb was the ring bearer...and he did SO well!!! He had the best time and loved all the attention (imagine that!?). He walked down the aisle perfectly and made a new friend- the flower girl, Melissa. They were quite the pair! Caleb loved playing and running around with her, and the night of the rehearsal, she said "there is going to be a boy at the wedding (Caleb) and he is going to dance with me and give me a kiss!" haha... We were so proud of our little man :)) Meanwhile, Ellie spend the weekend with Grandma Janet. She enjoyed getting spoiled and snuggled by grandma! We were ready to have her back on Sunday, though!!! I missed her :)) She is such a big girl!! Learning to crawl now...We also celebrated my birthday on Friday. When I was getting ready in the morning, I heard a little knock on the bathroom door, and I opened it up to find Caleb standing there proudly holding a homemade card. I loved it! (He drew a picture of me on the card...don't you see the resemblance??)
To top it off, I got beautiful pink and red roses at work:

AND I got to eat three cupcakes (with pink sprinkles of course)...for breakfast, and went out for an awesome dinner date. All together a great day!

Then we celebrated Grandpa Fred's birthday on Saturday with a family BBQ. Good food and good family...nothing better ;)

And Great Grandpa's birthday is tomorrow!!

I am excited to see what Mother's Day will bring. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you mommies out there!!!!!!

No comments: