background

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello everybody! It's been a little while since our last post, so we wanted to give a quick update. Caleb is still growing and changing every day. I swear that his facial features really do change daily. It is really cool to see his personality come out more and more, especially now that he is crawling. I'm going to tell you a quick story and then I'll post some pictures. The other night I was lowering the mattress in Caleb's crib. Now that he is pulling up I get a little worried that he will pull himself right over the side of his crib. So anyways, I was lowering it and he crawled right up beside me and pulled him self up to stand beside me. It's almost as though he was thinking, "Whatcha doing Dad? Can I help?". It was really cute and made me really look forward to the days when he really will ask if he can help. Needless to say, I love my son. Another incident that happened when we had only turned our backs for less than a minute was Caleb finding Samson's rawhide bone and chewing on it! Lisa freaked out just a little. I thought it was hilarious. Below are some various pictures of events that have happened since the last post. Enjoy!

Here are a couple of Caleb when he was under the weather for a couple of days. Just hanging out in his sweats.



Here are two pictures of Caleb's first time at the pool. The one of the plant is the hydrangea in our garden in the front of our house. Lisa loves that plant. We are just thrilled it didn't die!


No comments: