background

Friday, August 10, 2007

HE IS HERE!!!!!

It's official: Caleb Daniel Linhart was born on Sunday, August 5th at 1:15pm. He weighed 7 pounds 5 oz and was 20 1/4 inches! And to our surprise, he has hair! I went in to the hospital around 7AM and was in light labor, so my doctor broke my water at 10am, which really jump started things! Caleb was born a few hours later. He couldn't be more perfect, and Daniel and I are constantly thanking God for this little miracle. We introduced him to his new home on Tuesday, and he is doing great. He has been eating and sleeping really well (for the most part! night time is a bit of a challenge :)) We have had alot of visitors which we love! It is so fun introducing him to all of our friends and family. Well, I am going to go get some rest and we will put pics up as soon as possible!!

No comments: