background

Monday, August 27, 2007




Caleb has had a pretty busy weekend! And we had a few "whoops!" moments, too! Daniel and I decided to go out (just the 2 of us) on Friday night, so Aunt Jess came over to babysit. Right before she arrived, Dan spilled a WHOLE BOTTLE of Mylicon (medicine for gas- Caleb has alot of that!) all over Caleb and I. I was already a little stressed about leaving him, and that really didnt help! So we cleaned him up the best we could, and he just smelled like bubble gum for the next few hours! But he did great that night- then Saturday night he went with me to a get together with my Bible study group and snoozed through the whole thing...and through church on Sunday (which was much better than last week when he cried through the whole sermon!)...and slept through the BBQ on Sunday. Then miraculously, he was wide awake and so happy for his pictures on Sunday afternoon!! I can't wait to see the proofs~ we will put the link on here when we get it. Oh, and we had our first projectile poop this weekend- Dan was changing his diaper and all of the sudden, he decided he wasn't done (and of course the diaper was off) and he pooped all over the changing table, and all in the closet (I'm talking distance...several feet!!) Oh, the joys!

*Check out his church outfit! Yes, mom made him wear a tie!!! (Thanks Natasha!!)

No comments: