MILESTONES!
This feisty gal is a kindergartener this year...We have NO idea what school will look like moving forward, but for now Tessa and Ellie are hybrid learners (2 days in person at school and 3 days at home), and Caleb and Ellie are all virtual. I can't believe they were out of school for 6 months.
LONGEST spring break EVER.
![]() |
| For her birthday, she requested a pair of "chillbo schwaggins" blow up loungers- LOL! |
Just her style!!
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this girl? She's confident and so full of life, and she teaches us all to think outside of the box. It's going to be so exciting watching her grow up.
For her birthday, she requested a trip to the pet store!
Father's Day breakfast in bed was a success! Since "sleeping in" is not a thing anymore, we all pile in the bed for snuggles and breakfast (aka: "STOP JUMPING OR YOU'LL SPILL THE JUICE!"):
We celebrated mom (aka: Grandma Janet)'s birthday with a girls outing to the winery.
Isn't she pretty?
It's totally birthday season, and I LOVE it. I celebrated mine, too!
ANOTHER MILESTONE: we took a cross-country trip
In an RV.
All 6 of us.
For 14 days.
And survived!
LOL
Actually, we LOVED it. It was the perfect getaway:
![]() |
| Caleb was our official photographer. |
![]() |
Turns out William is half mountain goat. His rock climbing was impressive, and gave me heart palpitations. ![]() |
![]() |
| Tessa kept things beautiful by picking us the best wildflower bouquets for our picnic table. |
![]() |
| And Custer State Park had the friendliest animals I've ever encountered! I swear they were smiling at us! |
Good for the soul!

This is how I imagined Tessa would be hiking in the great outdoors:
Annnnd this was reality:
oooooh boy- turns out she's not really the "hiking type". I had to bribe her with makeovers and hair braids just to get her to take one more step.
Soooo she got carried, and Dan and I got to be pack mules. (burned LOTS of extra calories!)
They all, however LOVED swimming. It was our happy place.
Lakes, streams, mountain views.
Heaven.

The wild west was a hit too. Cody Wyoming rodeo did not disappoint!
We left with 4 kids, and came back with a TEENAGER! What a fun way to celebrate Caleb's 13th. Of COURSE the birthday fairy visited our RV, and we had buffalo wings, and cake, and also zip-lined down a mountain in Yellowstone. Pretty awesome way to spend a birthday if you ask me!
And meet our newest family member, Teffie:
She went everywhere with us!
![]() |
| Old Faithful |
We headed to Jackson Hole next, and did some horseback riding in the mountains. The views were breathtaking, and Tessa looked so tiny on her very own horse! Also, the kids thought it was hilarious that my horse, Zac, was afflicted with both allergies and gas, and kept sneezing and farting at the same time. 😂
![]() |
| I think this hunk looks right at home on the ranch. 😍 |





































































No comments:
Post a Comment