Happy 1 millionth snow day!
I thought it seemed fitting to make a post about Christmas on this cold, wintery day!
We had a magical December :) Here are some highlights:
My newest nephew Lucas made his grand entrance into the world!! We were instantly smitten!
Becoming an aunt again and a godmother for the first time is such an honor.
He is the PERFECT addition to our family- welcome to the craziness, Mr. Lucas! You have lots of cousins to make mischief with :)
Speaking of cousins,
these girls.
Best buds for life:
We loved our cousin time with Kelynn and Beckett at Christmas, too!
We got the "original crew" together for a little pre-Christmas fun! Can you believe, we were friends before these kids were even born?!? What a blessing that they have been able to grow up together and are the best of friends to this day!
Friends who get messy together, stay together!
And he did not disappoint!
A new nightgown that sprinkles glitter wherever you go? Including on the couch, in bed, and all over our friends' houses?? #winningatlife. It brings new meaning to "leave a little sparkle wherever you go"!
"Nandy" the Panda is still her constant companion:
Two of Will's favorite presents:
(I love my hot tamale:)
And REAL metal handcuffs!! Oh, boy!
We continued the tradition of letting the kids pick out presents for each other (and us). It's my favorite. I love how proud they are of picking out the perfect presents for each of us.
Thank you Ellie for the cool new shades!
This picture pretty much sums it up. We had a "pie-in-the-face" kind of Christmas- the best kind!
And just for fun, I'm going to give a shout out to the coolest 9 year old I know.
Dear Ellie: I want to be like you when I grow up :)
Dear Ellie: I want to be like you when I grow up :)
She bare-handed a cow eyeball without even flenching- how many people can say they've done that???
I do believe we set the coffee shop record for the longest Uno game ever.... she taught me that it's never too late to make an epic comeback!
She can turn on the fancy when needed-
And this says it all- xoxo
We might need to talk about her "college plans" tho....
We rang in the New Year by celebrating Tessa's birthday! This spicy little ballerina brings so much life, laughter, and gray hair to our lives! LOL.
She's my favorite sidekick when the other kids are in school- always keeping it fancy!
She requested a "tea party girls night" for her birthday party!
So OF COURSE we did!!!
It took the whole family to pull it off!
Ellie was our hostess with the mostess:
And our fancy wait staff provided excellent service!
Chef Daniel prepared tea and "crumpets". He presented the ladies with two flavor options:
1. legume and fruit spread (PB & J)
2 poultry and aged cheddar (turkey & cheese)
And we had Ms. Natalie offering mini manicures!
May all your wishes come true, little one!























































No comments:
Post a Comment