background

Monday, December 07, 2015

In case you didn't know, I got a new sister in September! John and Jackie got MARRIED, and we couldn't be happier!! An absolutely beautiful couple at the start of a beautiful life together :
 The wedding was a blast!

Ellie enjoyed getting all prettied up:

 My handsome boys:


My beautiful mom!

 All partied out:
 With Aunt Judy:
 We go to see Grandpa Mike and Grandma Sandy:



In September we also celebrated Dan's birthday.  Each year I find more and more reasons to love this guy.  He's shown me what real love is....I mean, he's put up with me for 10 years now so he's pretty much a saint.

We celebrated with our annual birthday tradition: homemade lemon meringue pie :)

Oh, and can you believe this little sweetie is almost ONE??
More coming soon! (more blogging, not more kids...just to be clear!)

No comments: