background

Thursday, November 06, 2008



Happy Fall, everyone......

Here is a picture of our little Superman- we had alot of fun on Halloween- Caleb ate way too much chocolate, trick-or-treated for about 2o minutes, saved the world, you know...normal baby stuff. Then we went to Red Robin with his costume on..haha!






He is doing a few more signs now (eat, all done, etc) and saying some new words, most of which we can't understand :) Caleb loves to "help" make the beds and laughs SO hard when I put him on the bed and sing "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" He starts jumping and falls down and laughs and laughs....I know I probably not be letting him jump on the bed but it is so cute...

We are starting to say "no" and "stop" to Caleb when he is doing something he isn't supposed to...such as playing with the electrical plug ins or my candle screen- today we were getting ready for bed (and he was brushing his hair and teeth simultaneously, and with the correct brushes which is a pretty good talent) and he walked over to the night light- then he reached for it, looked back, and shook his head "no" then walked away....maybe it was just a one time thing, but I was excited :) They say it takes about 2000 repetitions for them to remember that they are not supposed to do something....that seems like alot of repeating....

Here are some other random pics- we have enjoyed a few really really nice days, but we finally busted out the winter clothes.



2 comments:

annjaneltaylor said...

OH MY GOSH, Lis... adorable.

And please, he doesn't need the costume to save the world:) We all know that's what he does nightly between the hours of 11 PM-5 AM

Natasha said...

Lis...I have to agree with Ann on all aspects. Love you guys!!