Pictures and More
Well, it has been awhile since our first post and what's even more disappointing is that we haven't made the time to tell everyone about our blog. We are really bad about this, but we will try to stay updated with what's happening in our lives.
We have found out 100% that we are having a baby boy!! We are both really excited and can't wait for August to get here. But, we are looking forward to the pregnant "experience" as well, and don't want to diminish the joy of this experience, especially for Lisa. She has a pregnant mother's glow and her deep love for our baby is more and more evident every day. We know what a blessing it is for us to be pregant, and we thank God often for his amazing grace!
I scanned some sonograms the other day onto the computer, but they are PDF files instead of JPEG. Once I get them converted I will post them. Sorry, I'm not too computer savvy.
No comments:
Post a Comment